Student body will consist of LASEC cooperative member district students who may be significantly impacted by one or more of the following withdrawal or anxiety, depression, low self-worth, disordered thought processes, mood swings, atypical communication style, aggression, hyper activity or impulsivity.
Student educational profiles may include:
- Meeting the IDEA eligibility requirements for special education service.
- A frequency and intensity of emotional support not available in current placement
- Explicit instruction for interpersonal skill development for one to one interactions as well as group interactions
- Support with school engagement and attendance
- Skill development for specific academic deficits
- Explicit skill instruction for managing feelings (stress, conflict, depression, anxiety)